lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

Divorce.

In my opinion people are want to who marry, never have to divorce, because is not a good idea, is a long very difficult time. But sometimes it is better to divorce to be arguing all the day. I think that the parents of the bride and groom do not want their children to divorce. The best is a relation when love between the two people is true. I think that divorce is not the best but in some cases is what to do.
Divorce is a very difficult situation. Is when two people are not loving,  and can´t live together. Is very difficult when the two people hace children. Now has much divorce, because people are getting married very young, and isn´t a true love.
I live an experience of divorce, because my parents divorced in 2012, this situation was very difficult for my brothers and me, but now is bests because my parents are very good friends and we go holidays and a lot of places together. Now, my brothers and I, are living with my mother, but in Wednedays and two weekends per month we live with my father.

1 comentario:

  1. VERY SERIOUS MISTAKES... BE CAREFUL WITH GRAMMAR: PRESENT SIMPLE, YOU STUDY IT IN PRIMARY!! You never use SUBJECTS!!!! The structure is not very clear. I can't find any introduction, you just start speaking and you don't organice your ideas. The second paragraph seems the introduction. You start explaining what divorce is, this should be the first idea, and then develop it.

    Be careful with:

    "people are want to who marry" = "people want" (l.1) I don't understand the rest of the sentence.

    "because is" = "because it is" (l.1)

    "is a long very" = "it is a very long" (l.1)

    "divorce" = "get divorced" (l.2)

    "to be arguing" = "than to be arguing" (l.2)

    "is what to do" = "it is what you have to do" (l.4)

    "is when two people are not loving" = "it is when two people are not loving anymore" (l.5)

    "is very difficult" = "it is very difficult" (l.6)

    "hace children" = "have children" (l.7)

    "now has much divorce" = "now there are a lot of divorces" (l.7)

    "isn't a true love" = "there isn't true love" (l.8)

    "I live" = "I have lived" (l.9)

    "divorced" = "got divorced" (l.9)

    "is bests" = "it is better" (l.10)

    "go holidays" = "go on holidays" (l.11)

    "in Wednesdays" = "on Wednesdays" (l.13)

    Grade: 1,25

    ResponderEliminar